27 June 2012

Off Buying Stock in ABCFamily

Hello there my little chickens and goats. It’s 103° and I’m snuggling with the Grey Fuzz under a blanket. Don’t judge. I’m also watching the new season of Make It or Break It. Look, I told you not to judge. I would read, but I made an agreement with Fink-Nottle to stay my progress in our re-reading of Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell. (Wow, this episode of MIoBI has a bunny in it for no apparent reason, which just proves how great this show is.) We decided to re-read it after I raved about The Night Circus, and how I am eagerly awaiting the release of Shadow of Night (second in the All Souls Trilogy by Deborah Harkness, releasing on July 10). Thus, I had time to dose myself with even more magic, and Fink-Nottle and I agreed that re-reading JS&MR was the perfect solution, and he would read it, too. We needed to work out a schedule to stay somewhat on track with each other, so I can’t read until tomorrow. How bored are you by those details?

Would it be more amusing to hear about how I gave ET a bath yesterday? NO? Look at that face!

ET in the bath

What about if I told you the Grey Fuzz decided to jump in the tub to hang with ET? Which necessitated me giving him a bath to get all of ET’s poopy bits off of him. Surprisingly, he really didn’t mind my holding him in the sink under running water, but he sure does put on a good sad face.

IMG_7620

Okay, look, I’m obviously distracted by the awesomeness that is MIoBI, and am doing a piss-poor job on this post. I apologize. The best I can do is provide you a link to my friend Aimee’s blog. You’ll remember her as the one a lot of you so generously donated money to after she was hit by a car a couple weeks ago (she goes into details, click and read it!).

Thank you to all of you who responded to my plea to donate. It was amazing and beautiful. I wish I could have you all over to snuggle with me. We could watch MIoBI or maybe Switched at Birth. I’ll even let you guys choose what teenaged trash we watch! Because I want to be as giving as each of you are. You can even rub the Grey Fuzz all over your body, because he is amazingly soft and open to such intimacies. Though, his butt often stinks. I’m sorry about that.

No comments: