16 April 2011

Fully Erect With Kitten Lust

Soon, hopefully very soon, I will get to see the wee little miss again.  She still has no name, and I've been lobbying hard for Clementine, but for what ever reason, I am not in charge.  Gah.  CSP and I are going to take her to a clinic to get her tested for all those horrible diseases that cats can carry.  There are two indoor-outdoor cats at his place that are at risk of infection if he doesn't get her checked.  It's a bit late in the day, so hopefully we can get her seen.  Squeeeeeeeee.
________________________________________________________

Several hours later--hours that included many fun things including a 2-hour nap.  For now, her name is not Clementine, but since that is such a better name, that is what she will be called here.  Unfortunately, she is too young to be tested for anything, but she did get some heartworm medication.  I remember the *fun* times of giving that stuff to the kittens.  Or rather, the squirting my knee always received by a well-timed turn of the head.  I have some serious kitten lust.  I want to just nom nom her ears and eyes and paws and tail.  I was so worn out by all that loving on her that I had to immediately go to sleep when she left.  I don't have any good pics of her--she's an all-black furball.  I have expectations to see her often, so I'll see what I can do.
________________________________________________________

Last weekend, I moved in to my new place.  It's all mine, and thus I painted it the color of toothpaste, bright yellow and lime green.  I have a room that will be completely dedicated to mosaicing (and will eventually be a gorgeous deep rose pink).  It's just The Bear, ET and me.  I am surrounded by all my books and am feeling a bit of well-earned peace.  Even The Bear is happier--he seems to be the obvious winner of the break-up, no more Mattress and kittens.  He prances around making his goat noises at me.  I even woke up at some point last night to him on the bed next to me.  Sure, I accidentally smacked him, which made for an abrupt end to a rare snuggle by him. 

This past week, my friends were intent on not leaving me alone.  I could nom nom on all their ears, too.  Such thoughtful beauties.  Though, it has created an uptick in my drinking--nothing dramatic, considering that they all keep chiding me for managing to nurse one drink over a span of three hours.  I did have two beers this afternoon with CSP--blame the adorable kitten!  Now I'm off to Guamaniac's for a relaxing late Saturday night with some wine and television.  He promises to spank me if I am a few minutes late--the glory of being a single lady!  I can be abused by an extremely attractive gay man with no compunction.  Score!

No comments: