06 April 2011

More Fun With Diagrams

Welcome to Suck Day!  If you have to ask what Suck Day is, then you probably just won't understand, or you will in some intrinsically human empathetic way, but you won't actually get it.  If my resentment is burning your eyes out like hot acid, then I apologize.  It's Suck Day, I simply cannot help it if my vitriolic attitude bubbles over and on to everything.

Here's an illustrative timeline of my day (zoom in as necessary):


I fear making a timeline of my week or my month--it's really that bad.  Best to leave today's as an example of how my ass is missing a shiny star.  However, good things did happen today, too:


Fuck yes, that's right, a Siamese kitten cam!  I am so happy that I can share that with any of you who weren't already aware of it.  Now, I must warn you, occasionally you will see something scary--in the words of CSP, "Ahhh! I was watching the cute kitties and all of a sudden this weird old hippie w/ a skirted eggshell mullet shows up."  Just breathe and count to 10, and he'll go away. 

No comments: