14 January 2011

Granny's Pie & Mama's Cake

Good fuck, I want to write right now, but too many words keep crashing in to each other, and none of it will actually go in a straight line.  I need someone to direct the traffic, but my budget is too tight for such an extravagance. The solution here is to go to bed, but it is nice under this blanket on the couch with The Boy on the right and Mattress sniffing around at my elbow on the left.  I smell of woodsmoke, and am full of fancy doughnuts--Gourdough's was finally open, and my promise to Nauticalina has been fulfilled.  Maybe I should just leave it at that for the night.  It was a pretty good day--no manual labor, barely any *real* work, and some awesome ladies to complete the night.  There's only a bit of a black smudge, someone's being squirrely, and I'm not naming names--passive-aggressiveness rules!  Or at least it does when I haven't been left with much choice.  Le sigh.

No comments: