15 January 2011

The Party In My Pants

It's been cold and rainy for two days, and it is making me seriously cranky.  I hate this kind of weather.  My nose is red and runny.  My joints ache, and I obviously just sit around complaining a lot.  I spent the day with The Boy shopping for various things for the house.  This is always a risky undertaking for the two of us--he processes decisions very slowly, and I'm practically two states over by the time he decides if he's okay with something or not.  This makes me very impatient and not very kind.  I also just don't like shopping very much.  He's able to handle cluttered junk shops, where I would rather rip off my skin and play in heavy traffic than go in them.  However, in Target, after being particularly jerky with The Boy, I mollified him a bit in the dressing room.  This worked surprisingly well, but not for very long.  Unfortunately, there weren't many opportunities at other shops to do the same. 

We did manage to get a few things on our list, including a flatscreen television for the bedroom (with a wall mount, which is producing some really sweet noises from The Boy as he installs it, like, "Goddamnmotherfuckingcuntbitch."). 

______________________________________________________________

It is still too difficult for me to determine if all my testiness is due to quitting the mood meds, or if it is because I am still battling allergies, rain, dust, discombobulated house, and other personal annoyances that I can't really discuss.  I know the medications are completely out of my system though, due to one wonderful thing that I have really missed over the past 20 months or so: I can have an orgasm in under one minute.  Oh the joy.  I actually had a wet dream the other night where I had three orgasms in a row.  It was amazing (and totally lesbian hot).  There have been countless times over the past two years where I've not wanted to even bother my sleeping clit.  It was too much effort to even try to get it to respond.  The situation is definitely pretty bad when you can't get your own self off, so why bother having someone else give it a go?  Now I can practically walk and cream myself.  Who wants to be me?  Your face will constantly flow with snot, but you'll be really happy in your pants all day and night long.  Jealous?

(Nauticalina stop vomiting on my shoes.)

1 comment:

Nauticalina said...

By the time I saw your note to not vomit in your shoes, vomitting had already commenced.