13 February 2011

Mouth Skins

Every thing about today was geared toward getting ready for Boston.  Even when I was up on a ladder wiring a light to our slanted ceiling, I was preparing for Boston.  Same goes when The Boy and I finally fixed the light in our breakfast nook (somehow a wire got disconnected a year ago February when the fixture was jostled when we did our first round of hardwood-floor installation).  Thus, our house is full of light, and I can leave for a long vacation knowing that there is nothing else I really have to do home improvement-wise.  Yay!  I also went to Target, Sally's and Walgreens.  I cut and dyed my hair.  I did a mass ton of laundry, and even folded it.  I started packing my pink suitcase, which the cats will all take turns sleeping in until I take it away from them on Thursday.

Am I excited or what?

Now this post has to end now, before I've said anything remotely exciting, because I am off to Nauticalina's to watch Torchwood.  She's been gone all weekend, and misses my face like I miss her mouth skins with lemons and limes.  What?  That' doesn't make a lick of sense.  It does to us.


No comments: