04 May 2011

ET vs Cactus Flower

It’s been a long-suffering week of minor slights, mortifications and tediousness.  Most of them pretty much completely overhyped in that big bully pen called my brain.  I’ve been wearing more black eyeliner than usual, too—it helps with this melodramatic teenager state I find myself in these days. 

Not that it has all been terrible.  There were times of pantslessness, tattoo, platonic cuddling, tasty food and naughty convos. 

The yellow cactus flowers are in bloom in my new front yard, and ET goes crazy for them, and it is such fun to watch him bury his face in the petals in a spastic display of nomming pleasure.  Observe for yourself:

ET vs Cactus Flower

2 comments:

Nathan Smith said...

I'm totally picturing you like Cate Blanchett in Notes on a Scandal, with your heavy black eye makeup on, listening to old Siouxsie and the Banshees records.

Grumples said...

You nailed it, mister. That is EXACTLY what is going on over here. It's like you are watching me. Are you watching me? Did you not go back to Montreal, and instead stayed in Austin to spy on me? Do my tits still look as good as they did at 17? Please say yes.