09 August 2010

One Stephen F. Austin Hotel Chair and One Hipstamatic iPhone App

Frijole came to town. It was the best weekend ever. Guamaniac brought the googly eyes, and I brought the Hipstamatic. Frijole brought the fun.

A Study of One Chair at the Stephen F. Austin Hotel


This is what constitutes as fun with one is in Austin for two days and three nights.  Especially when coming from San Francisco.

When Googly-Eye Guamaniac Attacks

 It was officially one of the best weekends ever.  It was very sad that it had to come to an end at 6:30am yesterday morning.  I slept away my sadness to the point that Sunday barely made an impression, and my whole day at work has been confusing since I keep thinking it is Sunday instead of Monday.

Also, a big thanks to Obama for blocking most of downtown traffic and making it extremely easy to get in to work this morning.  I needed that.

No comments: