17 August 2010

Shut Up You Damn Dandy Warhols

It should come as no surprise to anyone, I am not wearing pants.  I'm spending the evening on the couch in my boxers and zombie t-shirt.  I attempted to take CS Pumpkin out for a sort of condolence drink (all I can say is he is racking up a body count, and not in a cool bounty-hunter sort of way), but he had some things to do after work.  Totally cool, but it made me think if turning down a free drink is a measuring stick of the age group I find myself flailing around in.  While I was kind of looking forward to an unexpected after-work drink, it was equally as nice to know I could go home and take off my pants!  That's right, I'm old.  I'll take a drink at a bar or a night on the couch with the same equanimity.  Yet, Logan just broke up with Veronica in the quad, and it is so upsetting.  Maybe I'll need an alone-at-home drink.
_______________________________________________________________

Last night was fantastic.  I swear Domingo (so dubbed because he has the beautiful eyelashes of a young gentleman who I met one night when I was very engrossed with making out with my then boyfriend outside of a movie theater that was holding up showing Rocky Horror just for me to get done playing grabby ass.  Domingo was so awesome, and gave me a rose when I finally sent my boyfriend on his way and met my friends inside.  I really wanted to get to know him better--unfortunately he came from a very strict Catholic family who were extremely upset that he was gay.  Guess they didn't understand that a fag-hag is pretty harmless) makes some of the best food.  I had two servings of his beef bourguignon.

My first serving was enjoyed over a private viewing of Two Girls in a Cup (does that little bit of internet trash deserve the italicized title?) with Domingo.  Our excited squeals of both laughter and "ewwwww, gross," excited some people who initially refused to watch it, and came running and  made us watch it again.  I say, hey, I don't think it is actual feces, looks to much like chocolate soft-serve, and even if it was, who cares?  As long as I don't have to actually participate in poop slurping , I'm just fine with it. I've done many a crazy thing during my two decades of sex, but there are a few lines even I won't cross.  Yet, I can still laugh at the idea of two girls going viral by shooting soft-serve up their asses.
_______________________________________________________________

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh, Logan just purposefully got arrested so he could go beat up a rapist in VM's honor.  More swooning.  Shut up.  I'm not that girly; only right here.  See above where I talked about enjoying watching two girls pretending to shit in a cup and drink and lick it off of each others' faces. 

No comments: