26 December 2010

Well-Hung Old-Man Elf Schlongs

Ugh.  That's where I am at right this minute.  In ugh--I had a good time getting to ugh, so I will endeavor not to complain about the ughness, other than to say, George came for a holiday visit, and he is hurting my insides terribly.  Stupid George.  Of course cedar and mold are visiting as well, and no one gets along, least of all me with them.

There's a Law & Order: UK?  Geez.  There's really only so much television I can watch, and I'm probably going to have to let this one go.  Though, a quick glance tells me that the barristers still wear curly white wigs--the ladies, too!  I see Freema Agyeman has a steady gig now after Doctor Who.  Maybe I will have to watch this after all.  Grrr.  The theme music is really powerful.  I feel that law and order coursing through my veins when hearing it.

Beside eating a lot of cookies and Cheez-Its (three days in a row I've had them for breakfast), I've been a bit busy.  Considering I do not have any family, and most of my friends are out of town, I am a bit surprised at how busy I have managed to keep myself.  Yesterday was the busiest, which I will prove with a numbered list:
  1. Cheez-It breakfast and leftover blueberry pancakes
  2. Watched The Boy do this and that and more of that and this
  3. Airport run
  4. Rare Exports with Guamaniac
  5. A drink at Charlie's with Guamaniac
  6. Started a game of Words With Friends, and bingoed on the first move with "SCHLONG" (which led to many old-man elf schlong jokes thanks to the movie); I never thought it would actually go through as a word (Blogger is yelling at me that it is most certainly not a word)
  7. Napping at home
  8. Shower (that's right, this happened way later than it should have)
  9. Boxing up bedroom (we're getting new windows and hardwood floors in the bedrooms in a couple of weeks)
  10. Watched Freaks & Geeks marathon
  11. Gave ET a bath, and scrubbed his plastron  squeaky clean with a toothbrush
  12. Started donation-clothes pile for the women's shelter
  13. Got in fancy dress (slightly Victorian and very purple)
  14. Went to Guamaniac's for a drunken Baby Jebus birthday night, where we went to the:
  15. Driskill (get the fucking Kobe beef flatbread if you want something tasty in your mouth [beside well-hung elf schlong])
  16. Oilcan Harry's
  17. Rain (met some nice boys)
  18. Back to Guamaniac's for food (orange Cinnabons!), Futurama and The Simpson's 
  19. Given "Big Red" to bed down with on the couch for the night (best blanket ever!)
The End

Today the plan is to endeavor to finish the best mosaic ever--the weather is complicating things in that it is hella cold, and therefore my tits are going to come out my back while I'm in the garage.  And I'm not getting warm with drink like I did last night.  If I am feeling up to it (meaning the ughness has abated), then I will ask Wikus if he wants to come over and watch the new Doctor Who Christmas special that aired last night.  Thank you BBC America!

I've procrastinated long enough with this.  It's either the garage or more work in the bedroom.  It'll be great when all of these projects are accomplished, but right now I will allow myself to be peeved about it all.

No comments: