27 March 2011

Glady

If my week wasn't so hectic, or if I wasn't spending a lot of my free time sleeping, I would have posted something that a friend of mine wrote a lot sooner.  But, as usual, life gets in the way.  Glady is a wonderful woman with an amazing voice, and the kindest soul--sounds like we shouldn't be friends, right?  I mean, that type of kindness generally rubs me the wrong way, but there are several similarities in our backgrounds, which have left us with matching neuroses.  I like this lady tons, and she writes these serene blog posts about gardening and yoga, and just her way of making it through life, that shows an inner strength that I can only hope to achieve one day.  She has the same niggling fears and anxieties as the rest of us, and she can write about them with grace and humor.  Then are times I swear she is just channeling me.  Like here.  She also has chickens.  Do I need to say more?
_______________________________________________________

There were passion flowers blooming where I had lunch today with Guamaniac, Nauticalina and Wikus!  I haven't seen any in a couple of years, so this was perfect timing.

Matt's El Rancho, 3/27/11
_______________________________________________________


Have you downloaded your Adele song yet?  If not, I'm greatly disappointed in you.  Glady wrote to say she is also obsessed, and as I said, that lady is awesome, so you should follow her example.  Make it happen already.