25 March 2011

If Only It Was Laziness

My arm is on fire.  I had kind of forgotten this feeling of intense, searing pain.  I spent the afternoon obtaining two more passion flowers on my right arm, and hot damn, ouch.  Getting the tattoo is nothing compared with a couple hours later when the adrenaline has worn off, and the skin is just raw and angry.  It should prove to be a really fun night--where I probably go to bed at 8pm.  Yay, Friday night, watch out, I'm totally going to get up all in your shit.

Thus, please be so kind to use that as my excuse for once again not posting.  I'm really sorry.  I just don't have my shit together these days.  Perhaps tomorrow?

In the meantime, feel free to watch OMD perform at a bike shop.  That's right, a BIKE SHOP.  I was there.  It was awesome.



No comments: