25 October 2010

Bloody Finger Type Night

Texting in traffic is sometimes easy, and sometimes rough--especially when the red lights keep turning green at inconvenient times. I was madly trying to text Frijole to let her know I was running late, and might miss our 6pm call. Seeing that Frijole is the best friend a lady could wish for, she immediately texted back how I need to take care of myself and get dinner in to me. She knows me so well! If we had talked, I would not have eaten. Therefore we moved the call to Wednesday night. I ate some tortellinis and ran out to the garage to mosaic.



I swear my fingers are getting lacerated way more on this project than any other before it. Almost all the glass has some of my flesh and blood on it. Maybe part of my art showcase will be to have Ex-Cop come down and spray luminol on it, and show the people how much I have suffered for my art.



Part of running late was my desperate need for petrol (otherwise, I would be very sad on my way to work tomorrow morning). As I stood out there fueling up, the wind whipped my hair all about my head, and blew up my shirt in a mostly non-sexy way. Which got me to thinking. I believe that the Shell gas station by my house is the fucking windiest gas station in town. There are normal breezes at other gas stations; mundane wind. The kind you barely notice, and can easily be found in various places, such as the local swim hole, behind the garage, near the open door to a hot Chinese kitchen, just not at my local gas station. I do enjoy a nice breeze, especially when it is 90 degrees outside. Breeze makes me feel light and fluffy, happy. This strong jerky wind hanging out around the Shell gas station is just evil. It works so hard to find a seam to crack open, and thus causing chapped internal organ. Help my gallbladder seems to be chapped, and needs to stay home from school. Does anyone have a good organ balm? I was planning on surprising Ms. Left Ovary with a kiss--which is going to be completely gross to the organ on the other side of my kiss.

When I finally got to the house, I noticed a clump of bronze leaves in the front yard. No matter that it was in the 90s today, it appears that autumn has arrived in Austin.






Thanks to Schmutzie.com, I discovered PictureShow
There's some exciting news I am bursting to share, but nothing has actually been settled yet. It is still in concoction stage. All I know is that crossing my fingers seems to have worked, and now I just have to work out the details. If this all comes to fruition, I will absolutely piss myself with joy. It's going to be one of the best things that has happened this year (Frijole and me at the Stephen F. Austin hotel has been the highlight of 2010 so far). Many happy clapping at my desk today. Sneaky little claps under my desk, and then some out-in-the-open claps with a maniacal giggle. I am flush with love and happiness.



Ok, feel free to go puke in your hand now. Especially since my love just brimmed over and shot out of me and hit you in the eye. Sorry about that. I can't always control myself.

No comments: