06 October 2010

Does This Place Even Have a Parking Lot?

Peelander-Z tomorrow!  In a very teeny record store.  I am very excited, but also a little wary.  What if all of Austin shows up and I'm standing on the street unable to see a damn thing until one of them is hanging off the roof upside down?  Then I get hit by a CapMetro bus. Some of my ladies are meeting me there, and if at all possible I'm dragging CSP with me, because that boy totally needs to do something exciting for once.  That's me--injecting excitement in to people's lives whether they like it or not. 

How long has Teen Mom been back on the air with no one telling me?  Who are you people?  You know what I need.  More television shows about miserable teenagers.  Specially when one of the grandmothers oms in counseling with her daughter says, "....her baby daddy..."  This woman looks to be in her late 50s.  Did MTV tell her to say that?  Otherwise, that is some crazy fucked-up shit.  Another mom is totally balding, and I feel like I'm staring at my future.  Will I too look like a crack whore?

Who haven't I mentioned in a while?  Twit!  No, she's not back...yet.  She's given two returns dates that both ended up being pushed out further, and now it looks like she may truly come back on Tuesday.  It'll probably be part-time, and I won't be surprised if she works from home a lot.  I'm looking forward to when she fucks something up, and then takes another extended leave just in time for me fix her mistakes.  YAY!

Though, I'm whining about this now, at least there will be some entertaining Twit stories to come.  In return for providing such juicy tales of stupidity, I will continue bitching about my crapass work life.  You're welcome.

No comments: