27 October 2009

Pregnancy Rumor Update

I believe I was a little "snitty" to The Boy this afternoon. I had this grand idea, that was mostly self-serving, but geez, I thought he'd fall for it since it involved food. I was trying to trick him in to going out to his favorite restaurant ("modern" Mexican), and then running to the grocery store with me. I agreed to bring a fruit plate to my boss' "going-away" party tomorrow. I use that in quotes because she is only moving to the 8th floor, five stories up, so it's not like she's leaving us, but it certainly feels like it. I know she likes healthy food, so I thought bacon meatloaf would be inappropriate. Sadly, The Boy had some 4-hour budget-review meeting at work tonight, and usually he has no problem being late to everything, and always acts like I'm a moron when I'm anxious that I (or we) will be late to something. But today, oh no, he wasn't chancing it. I'm fairly certain we could have grabbed a fruit tray and eaten dinner and he would have made it on time. He suggested we just go in separate cars, and I basically had a panic attack, and just thought that was the most horrible thing in the world. I can't explain it, other than I am crazy, and sometimes things seem way more complicated to me then they really are, you know, in real life.

Even though I was bit short with him, he still made me dinner. How awesome is that? We had pumpkin raviolis and Quorn chick'n nuggets. So damn good. I swear those Quorn chick'n nuggets are like McDonald's, not at all like those dry wood chips Morning Star is passing off as food. Without that "e" and chicken, you know it isn't actually meat. I think McDonald's may want to get the clue.

I am currently typing with one of these on my arms between my face and the laptop:


(There's also a little smidge of the orange lover if you look closely.)

It took me awhile to get motivated, but once I made it to the garage, things progressed nicely. I am working on opposite sides each night in attempt to keep the Lucite from buckling and warping as much as possible. Tonight I worked on sea grass and water. When I close down shop for the night, I always gingerly lie the whole thing on the floor and put some MDF across it to keep it as flat as possible. I've never worked with such a long piece and I'm very nervous of the whole thing snapping as I get toward the middle. It is my hope that I am just being paranoid, and should pop an extra Celexa when I feel this way.

Day 6: mix of Atom & His Package (thinking of my dear Frijole and how I get to see her in 1.5 weeks), 2.5 hours



Twit Rumor Update: I spent the whole day attempting to get a glimpse of her stomach. She even caught me staring once, but I just squinted my eyes to let her know to not even ask what I'm doing. There is definitely a bulge. This woman is like 10-year-old girl skinny. She is so buttless, that her pants just ride up between the crack in her back. All I can say is I hope she has a benign tumor in there, because I will be shit-pissed if she is pregnant. I have zero interest in doing her work with no extra pay while she is out on maternity leave. Nor am I looking forward to her bringing her baby in the office, because I will NOT coo at it. No damn way.

No comments: