10 March 2010

The One Who Doesn't Look Like a Frog

During breaks of making PowerPoint awesomeness, I looked up various things online and chatted with Guamaniac.  This made the day go by quite quickly.

Proving I'm Right Once Again
Wikus tried to convince me that he was just a wee bit over average height.  He disagreed when I pointed out that I am closer to the average height for women than he is to the average height of American men.  Because we are both obsessed with being the right one, I had to go research this matter (and this was from a convo on Monday night when he was getting those damn boxes of water down from the top shelf for me--a shelf he felt had to be around 5'10" level).  According to Wikipedia, white American men on average are 5'10.5" tall; whereas, a white American female is 5'4.5" tall.  So, that means he is 3" above-average, and I'm 1.5" below-average (hey, did you just call me stupid?).  I win!

I think it is high time to write a complaint letter to my grocery store advising that keeping 12 packs of 12oz cans of water on the top shelf is not very safe.  Especially considering that Wikipedia says the average height of a Mexican-American male is 5'7" and female is 5'2.5"!  That makes for a lot more short people than tall people in the store's demographics.  We aren't all dragging a Wikus around with us.

I find it curious that Wikipedia lists Vietnam women being 4'12" on average.  Isn't that 5'?  Or have I really lost all elementary-school-memories recall?

On the Loss of Corey Haim

Grumples:    do you need to cry on my shoulder over the loss of your dear corey haim?
Guamaniac:    corey haim died?
Grumples:    yes at 2:15a at a burbank hospital (so 12:15a our time)
Guamaniac:    wow.  how?
Grumples:    no word on how he went in to that good night
Guamaniac:    how old was he?
Grumples:    38
Guamaniac:    damn
Guamaniac:    which one was he? pretty or ugly?
Grumples:    non-frog
Guamaniac:    poor thing.
Grumples:    corey feldman is alive and kicking as far as i am aware
Grumples:    i'm sure he’ll do a press conference regarding his loss
Guamaniac:    i am still confused which one he is. I’ll google image him
Grumples:    curly hair
Grumples:    baby face
Guamaniac:    there he is. poor guy
Guamaniac:    he was the cuter one
Grumples:    http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2010/03/10/2010-03-10_actor_corey_haim_dead_at_38_overdose_suspected_reports.html
Grumples:    correct.  the other one looks like a frog.
Guamaniac:    hahaha...that's not nice.
Grumples:    overdose suspected
Guamaniac:    what animal do I look like?
Grumples:    the frog one isn't dead yet, so i'm not being mean
Guamaniac:    i'm poor. take me to lunch please
Guamaniac:    also, tell me what animal i am
Grumples:    but then i'd have to work until 5pm
Guamaniac:    but i'm mourning the loss of what's his nuts
Grumples:    you are a harbor seal
Grumples:    http://www.marinediscoveryadventures.com/HarborSeal4.03.jpg
Guamaniac:    hahaha. yes!
Guamaniac:    http://www.hidetanning.net/red_fox_1.jpg
Guamaniac:    this is you!
Grumples:    man, i'm awesome
Grumples:    just look at that facial expression
Grumples:    i need to work on those eye-boogers, though
Guamaniac:    it's just like the real GRUMPLES...crusty eyes!

Then the Conversation Took an Interesting Turn

Guamaniac:    somewhere in hand-cock center
Grumples:    excuse me where is your cock?
Guamaniac:    in hand
Guamaniac:    in the center
Grumples:    interesting
Grumples:    it's not in my hand
Grumples:    so possibly it is in yours in the center?
Guamaniac:    in both hands
Guamaniac:    centered towards my mouth
Grumples:    man, that takes some good stomach muscles
Grumples:    good work
Guamaniac:    i like to get it all over my face
Grumples:    well, really, who doesn't?
Grumples:    it's good for the pores

And If That Wasn't Enough

He then sent me this gem:

I wish I could give credit to whomever originally posted this, but for the life of me I can't read the web addresses in the lower left corner; nor does the link he sent me lead to anything.  Sad.






_______________________________


Lastly, check out what The Apples in Stereo have in store for us!

No comments: