10 December 2009

A Request For More BunBun

Because no one can get enough of the little fellow:

He's daring me to touch his alfalfa pellets. I would never dare to take food away from such a sweet little cutie-pie. Also, that alfalfa smelled so awesome that I wish I could feed it to my tortoise.



Look at that handsome profile. I'm melting with love.



Oh! Why so worried bun? I swear that just because I say I'm going to eat you all up, does not mean that I will really bite in to you. I just want to nibble on one of your ears, I promise. A very small nibble.



Oh. My. God. Is that your little pink tongue sticking out at me? Let's kiss!



That's right, eat that carrot, then get in my pocket so I can carry you around all day. We'll giggle and play together under my desk at work. I promise a good time and more carrots.



Bribing him is totally working.



Sadly, after I ran out of lettuce, carrots, alfalfa pellets and hay, Mr. BunBun decided to not go home with me. He felt he was happy enough in his two-story house-condo. I had nothing as nice to offer him, except my undying love and affection. I even told him he could nibble on my toes as much as he wants, and he could cuddle with the cats. But it was a no-go. Sigh.

2 comments:

Dorothy M. said...

Oh my god, I about died laughing at the commentary. Especially "let's kiss." But don't rush it with this guy. He's coy, as you discerned. I think you will need to get to the heavy petting stage first!

Grumples said...

heavy petting before kissing! that's just shocking. i had no idea that is the way you rolled missy. obviously, there have been some fun times i missed out on before you got married. let's kiss!