16 September 2010

Addendum & Other Items

I forgot two very important items on yesterday's list. 

Between psychiatrist and hanging with boy, I cut my hair and dyed it black (a soft black, not a gothic jet black).  This all came about from the wig fun time.  I never knew how good I would look with black hair.  Now I know.  Since I had such a bad haircut when Frijole was in town, I figured I couldn't make it any worse.  It came our really well actually.  I'm proud.

Oh, call with Frijole should be added between psychiatrist and hang with boy.  How could I make these mistakes?  I'm blaming the 25% increase in Celexa.  I apologize.

Currently I am full of food and a Heath Bar Blizzard.  Life is good this evening.  The day was very stressful and full of bouts of hot anger.  Now I'm going to watch the last episode of season three of Skins.  And play with The Boy.  Yay, boy! 

No comments: