29 September 2010

Gratutious Pics of (Some of) My Children

Seems the Pavement show was very excellent according to the boys.  Tomorrow night I'll be at Guided by Voices where I am assured my life as I know it will be changed forever.  Considering I'm not really all that familiar with their discography, and I don't plan on drinking, I have a bit of skepticism toward that assertion.

There is something stuck in my left pointer finger.  It feels like a shard of glass, but I have not been mosaicing.  Though, I really need to start making that happen.  Soon. I have ideas, and I'm just about ready to put them in to action.  The weather is changing.  It's almost cold when the sun goes down. The garage is calling out to me, and I am running out of reasons to deny him.

After the sun set, I went outside to grab ET, and heard a lot of rustling and saw a blurry body hurtling up the tree.  At first I feared one of the kittens had gotten his first taste of freedom.  After a quick check inside, all cats were accounted for, so I grabbed the camera and started taking pictures of my new backyard friend.  I couldn't see a damn thing--I just shot blindly at the tree.  I've decided he is a monkey-possum.  Look at those lovely orange patches and his black ears.  And his strangely pinky, genital-looking nose.


I hadn't downloaded the camera's pictures in a long time, and The Boy has taken some amazing pictures of the cats.  Working from home has so many advantages.  I obviously hate him.  Horchata is absolutely in love with him, and won't tolerate sitting on my lap (except when I'm on the toilet--damn perv), and will get up and walk over to The Boy and flop down on his legs.  Asshole.  P1 puts up with me, but you can tell he'd rather have his daddy petting him.  Ahem.  Yes, many pictures of cats (sadly The Bear and Whoopis are under represented).  Enjoy!

No comments: