14 January 2010

A Short IM With Fink-Nottle

9pm, Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Fink-Nottle: you still around and watching the netflix?
Grumples: i just sent wikus on his merry way
Grumples: now i am alone until the boy makes it home
Fink-Nottle: no adult supervision!
Grumples: indeed
Grumples: so i'm watching "teen mom"
Fink-Nottle: is that a reality show?
Grumples: yes
Grumples: on mtv
Fink-Nottle: I think I saw pieces of a reunion show when I was at the gym once
Fink-Nottle: you hate teenagers and you hate mothers
Fink-Nottle: also, you hate mtv.
Fink-Nottle: why are you watching the show?
Grumples: i have a sickness
Fink-Nottle: gotcha

4 comments:

laeoux74 said...

I preferred MYV shows are "True Life" and "Parental Control"

Grumples said...

I enjoy True Life, as well. Though, there are a few episodes that are terribly dull. I have never watched Parental Control--or, at least I don't think I have. Is that the one where the parents set their kids up on dates? If so, I did watch a hilarious one that was so obviously scripted.

We should write MTV and suggest that we be on the show as "Couples in Their 30s Who Aren't Married and Do Not Want Children."

laeoux74 said...

That is the one, it's so bad and hilarious. I like it best when they pick one of the "dates"


We totally need a show. Who is more interesting than us? NOBODY!

Grumples said...

So, damn true. What is Jersey Shore compared to our awesomeness? We could totally beat up the Kardashians. We can alternate between MA and TX. It would be so great AND we'll get to see each other more often!