31 January 2010

What We Talk About When We Start Talking About Snot

Guamainiac: hey snotty
Grumples: hey yourself
Grumples: i can drown you in my snot
Grumples: or in the heaving waves of my headache
Guamainiac: luckily I am into that.
Grumples: sweet
Grumples: come dive in to my nostrils and start swimming upstream
Guamainiac: ahhh just like a salmon. what shall i do if i make it to the top
Grumples: spawn and die, obviously
Grumples: then i'll have all these guamainiac babies swimming around in my rough currents, and will soon find their way back downstream and fall out of my face on to my boobies
Grumples: we should write a comic book detailing this
Guamainiac: babies on boobs
Grumples: mustachioed babies on boobs!
Guamainiac: mom, will you buy me an Ipad? I really need one
Grumples: do you have diarrhea?
Guamainiac: Snot-stachios!
Grumples: are you trying to win a car and need something to piddle on so you don't have to take your hand off the vehicle?
Grumples: oh yes, snot-stachios! very catchy
Guamainiac: yes all of those things.
Grumples: do you really want an ipad?
Guamainiac: yes please. i need one real bad. i'll come pet the cats weekly and give (The Boy) hand jobs for a month. and i'll take (Wikus) out to play and i'll watch hoarders with you. whatever. i need that pad!
Grumples: hmmm, that really sounds worth it
Grumples: how much do i have to shell out for this fancy iphone that isn't a phone?
Guamainiac: only $499. it's a bargain really
Grumples: and what will you do with this wonderous machine?
Grumples: (i was interrupted by my boss)
Guamainiac: oh no! JD Salinger died!
Grumples: man, it's been a crappy january for death's
Grumples: (The Orange Lover), howard zinn, and now salinger
Grumples: goodness
Guamainiac: and like 50,000 haitians. come on february
Grumples: oh, good point
Grumples: sorry haitians!

No comments: