26 June 2010

Fine Dining at Chez Grumples

The Boy left a stack of singles on the desk in our office, and he told me that they are not mine to take to Sugar's and insert in ladies' g-strings.  He can be such a killjoy sometimes.  Therefore, I have spent my free time making delicious food combinations for ET and taking his picture eating them.


Here he is enjoying a plate full of carrots.  It's a surprise that they are not covered in a blood sauce.  I'm usually not allowed to play with knives.


The Bear is so wishing that plate had some nice pureed pumpkin for him to lick.  I went to the IGA today and bought a random assortment of fruit and vegetables that are high in vitamin A, per the vet's orders.  It came out to $3.21, which is really cheap, and I should probably give him homemade salads more often.  He's eating mango, yellow squash, yam, and carrots with a side of freshly wetted grass.


There's some serious devouring going on there!  I wonder if ET feels like he was taken to a fancy restaurant?  A restaurant where he is allowed to release four large poop logs right next to his vittles.  Chez Grumples is an open-minded establishment, and they always pay off the health inspectors with kitten sausages.

1 comment:

The Boy said...

Correct. They are MY singles to take to Sugar's and insert in ladies' g-strings.