29 July 2010

Can't Even Be Bothered to Bullet My Points

Morning
The kittens managed to knock my toothbrush down and have diarrhea on it.
I get to work at noon due to my head being taken over my General McSnot.

Afternoon
Stumbled around in a fog.
Sat through painful meeting, but managed a few salient points before submitting to the voices in my head.
Lady in the bathroom advised I always have cute shoes, and with some weird lilt in her voice, informed me that I had been dressing differently.  Emphasis on the differently.  I have no idea what she was implying.
Played Words With Friends with various people, and didn't completely suck considering General McSnot was in charge and generally he can only spell "mucus" and "mucous."

Evening
Nodded my head and made agreement noises to my boss until 7pm.
Tried to drink fruit smoothie The Boy made me.  Tasted like it was made from the rind of oranges--left the whole thing for him in the fridge.
DVR totally neglected to record the new Project Runways.
Cursed a lot.

Night
Read Michael Chabon's Gentlemen of the Road; will probably fall asleep with the light on two minutes in, and manage to have the corner of the hardback cover gouge a hole in my cheek.  That's just projection at this point.  

No comments: