07 July 2010

Excuses

Reasons not to blog today:

  1. I woke up with an intense headache that refused to go away
  2. Late afternoon stomach joined forces with the headache
  3. 10" poo
  4. Little desire to eat the pizza The Boy so kindly made for me 
  5. Forced pizza down
  6. Couldn't connect to web pages for a couple of hours but could connect to Trillian
  7. Spent a good portion of that time having Fink-Nottle assist me
  8. Finally unplugged the router, and now the damn thing is working
  9. Depressed that I might be getting sick and won't be allowed to be spayed on Friday
  10. Took a Klonopin, obviously time to just call it a day and go to bed
  11. The Bear won't let me pet him
  12. Still have to go to work tomorrow
  13. Hate that I am being a baby and will shut up now to save further embarrassment

2 comments:

glady said...

Awww. It doesn't sound like you're a crybaby. It sounds like you had a legitimately bad day. And your tags are still funny.

chris tormey said...

how do u actually measure your poo? Is it by sight or are you getting your hands wet with a tape measure?