11 July 2010

My Bellybutton is Filled with Glue

Remind me the next time I want someone to do something surgical inside my abdomen that the gas pain in the right shoulder and under my diaphragm is almost unbearable.  This incisions are nothing compared to that pain.  Then there's the matter of the surgical glue plugging up my bellybutton.  Whatever.  I can't get pregnant.  That is all I have to say to myself to make it all better.  Damn you Phrenic Nerve!

Had a wonderful couple hours this afternoon with C--she gave me ice cream and magazines (including People, which she had to lower her standards to buy--I've never purchased it, so I can only imagine how it must have felt at Walgreens to get it; though, she di get The Atlantic and The New Yorker, so she can always make up some lie and say that she is getting People for her drunken diabetic mother who refuses to drink anything other than a Big Gulp.).

Tomorrow I will work from home on a complicated project for my boss.  We'll see if my brain is up for the task.  Perhaps I will spend the day farting out gas instead.  We'll see.

No comments: