24 November 2009

And A Frame Is Found

Thanks to Google, I easily found the perfect frame shop to beg and bat my pretty eyelashes to get my bizarre frame made. Considering it is a custom frame, I'm getting it for a steal at $100 and it will be ready tomorrow morning. The Boy is so awesome--he paid for it. The shop is owned and fully run by one person; so it felt really good giving our money to him. He also had the most swoony blues eyes, and I'm sure I would have loved him when I was in college like he was the most cuddliest cutest puppy ever. Damn cutie. I told him that I'd send him a thank-you letter if I win. We'll see. It rained last night, and the sealant I put on it is still leaking out everywhere, so have a space heater drying it right now. Perhaps grouting will happen tomorrow. Let's all keep our fingers crossed that once it is grouted and in its frame, that it will be sturdy. Please, please, please say that it will.

The Boy and I went to a local Tex-Mex place afterward, so I could by him a drink and dinner. The poor waitress had 3 tables and kept bringing us random combos of the food we had ordered. We got the drinks of the people behind us, and they got our queso. Things like that. This place has daily lunch specials, and the best one is the "Ladies Plate." I tried to take a picture of it with my early 21st century phone, but it came out terribly, and I don't even think I can download those pictures off the phone anyway. One day I will own an iPhone...one day.

No comments: