29 November 2009

How to Tell If You Had a Successful Day

Did you break your kitchen window today in a completely mundane way? I sure did. Now tomorrow will not only include a mammogram, but also calling people to come replace our crappy window pane. I also plan on taking Wikus to our local hobby store for paper stock for our Annual Chicken Holiday cards, and for me to pick out glass for my new project. For this project, I will chronicle it AFTER the fact, since it is a surprise for some people we know.

And...

The seahorse is officially finished. The grouting went very well, and I just finished polishing it. Since it is dark, it is kind of pointless to post a picture. Will take some during the day tomorrow when it is all grey and rainy. Stupid weather.

I'm very proud to have at least accomplished 2/3rds of my goals in November. Bring on December!

No comments: