17 November 2009

Seahorse Day 13 & 14

This sucker is getting really hard to photograph. I spent 3 hours on it last night, listening to Neutral Milk Hotel and a mix I made for someone whom I never ended up giving it to, which is good because she turned out to be one hell of a backstabber. Though, she was quite young and hadn't actually experienced the "real world" in any way. Now she knows, and she knows you lose friends over it.

Anyway. Here is day 13's progress:



Day 14 (today), 4 hours (or 5 hours with a 1-hour break for dinner and a new Mystery Diagnosis!), all Beat Happening:



My best guess is I have at least two more days to go. One to finish with the big pieces, and then a second to fill in all the small holes that you can't see very well in pictures, but are totally there annoying the fuck out of me every time I am working on it.

Tomorrow I will do my best to provide one hell of a fired-up rant regarding the new federal guidelines on mammograms.

No comments: