05 November 2009

The Stress Before the Vacation

Got nothing done at work today when I did need to get things done. Luckily, I didn't have to look at the retired-cop squad in front of my desk, since I spent almost the whole time at work upstairs in my boss' office. Then I had a 3-hour class. I have not mosaiced since Monday, and there is no way I am doing NaNoWriMo tonight. Will have to write double at work tomorrow, or triple on the plane out to SF Saturday.

Tonight I managed to do 3 loads of laundry and watch one stupid episode of Dexter with boy. That show is predictable drivel that is driving me nuts with its inanity. It'll be nice to have a break from for 5 days. Just have to get through tomorrow. Which will totally be anxiety-filled as I freak out making sure I have everything packed.

There's also the problem that I worry the cats won't get any water. The Boy has a very hard time remembering to freshen their water. He gets himself a can of bubbly water at least once an hour, but the cats get nothing. How sad for them. And I think we're out of litter (I usually clean the boxes and he usually puts the litter in them), and there was no notation on the grocery list that we need litter. Sigh.

Just the grumpies before I leave. Totally normal I suppose.

Goodnight.

No comments: