14 November 2009

Day 11 of Seahorse



3 hours. That is what I managed after having over a week off; I feel like I should have been able to do more, but I was at a good stopping point. I finished all the grass, and now just have the water to do. After uploading the pictures, I noticed an area that needed fixing. Luckily, I it was a piece I put down not too long ago, so it was easy to pry out of the space. It's an easy fix, and I'm glad I spotted it. These pictures reflect the mistake, but I'm not going to point out what it is. The next set of pics will have the problem area corrected. I really need to work on NaNoWriMo, so 3 hours is all I can give to it right now. However, I may go back to it later tonight. Maybe. Perhaps. We'll see.

Day 11: 3 hours, mix of The Aisler Set, Black Tambourine and Ladytron. Whoot, ladies' night in the garage.

No comments: