09 November 2009

Owl Wallet & Moonstone Ring



This awesome wallet was picked up the first day I was here in San Francisco at MultiKulti. It was totally exciting to transfer all my crap from one wallet to another. I live a life of small excitements.




Then, about 15 minutes later, in the same store, I found this ring (look how old my hands are!). I pressured Frijole in to buying a truly kick-ass ring for herself. The rest of the night everyone complimented her ring instead of mine, but it was totally worth it, because the ring she got is beyond kick-ass. She's not wearing it right now, so no pictures.

Yesterday I did not buy anything but lunch for Frijole and Fink-Nottle. We ate St. Francis Fountain. It is this little hipster hangout, and we were seated right next to the bathroom. There was some rude girl of an age who should know better, totally beating down the door of the bathroom trying to get in, to the point where the person in there had to open the door and tell her that she can go when she (the user) was finished. Then the girl proceeded to jump up and down the back of the booth wall behind the people sitting next to us. I so would have screamed at her if that had been my booth. Later, her dad showed up when she made it in to the bathroom. I have no idea why, but it was odd. Way to go helping her when she gets in the bathroom, but not the whole 10 minutes before hand where she harassed someone in the bathroom, and a booth full of young men. She left after about 30 seconds in there, so you know she didn't wash her hands.

I had a great chicken club and a cup of delightful macaroni and cheese. While we were waiting for the table, Frijole and I went to this park that had a huge mosaic snake in it and fountains. Frijole and Fink-Nottle were very concerned that I wanted to go in there because it seems you're only supposed to have children with you. Knowing that I was not a child molester, and had no inkling in kidnapping those horrid things, I felt confident going in there. Having a camera greases the way, and the fact that there isn't any fucking park monitor to keep me out, I was fairly confident things would go fine. And they did.

No comments: